Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Yo Yo’s
Looking for somewhere to celebrate New Year’s Eve? Yo Yo’s is the perfect place.
Commencing at 5:30pm, we will once again be serving some of the regions highest quality oriental dishes from our à la carte menu, with last orders at the kitchen taken until 10:30pm. From then on the bar will be in full flow until at least 2am. Party and feel good tunes will grace the speakers and set the mood for a night of New Year celebrations.
Last year we had people travel from Saltaire, Bingley, Baildon, Ilkley and even Keighley to see in the New Year at Yo Yo Bar & Restaurant. Here’s 5 Reasons you should choose to do the same this year:
- Free entry with no inflated restaurant or bar prices
- Exceptional choice of delicious and authentic eastern food
- We are the number 1 rated restaurant in Shipley as voted on Trip Advisor
- Vibrant bar with fantastic selection of wines, beers, cocktails and soft drinks served long in to the night (or morning!)
- Comfortable seating in a luxurious setting
As NYE is a popular night (typically fully booked), we recommend bookings are made ASAP to guarantee you a table for the night. Our bar will, as always, be open to the general public, where a selection of light bite and snack choices will be available until the end of kitchen service. Please get in touch if you have any enquiries about celebrating New Years Eve 2015 at Yo Yo’s.
View our à la carte menu here. Please note: The prime time menu is not available on NYE